SAFETY & SECURITY :
- 22 Nos. CCTV camera, operating 24 hours for Security
- Biometric fingerprint time attendence systems, operating in the Hostel.
- Security guard available at night.
- Fire Entinguishers in each floor.
- Conduction of "Disaster Management Training Program" time to time through "Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd." company.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE :
- Table with locking facilities, chair and bed provided individually to each border.
- Individual cupboards.
- Neat, clean and spacious bathrooms.
- Neat and clean dining hall.
- Neat and clean kitchen.
- Weekly visits of cobbler and laundry to the Hostel.
- Intercom connection in rooms for second and third floor.
- Cable TV connection in the Dining Hall, daily up to 10 pm only.
- Daily newspapers (2 Nos, The Assam tribune and Asomiya Protidin).
- Terrace garden.
- Visitors room.
ISO CERTIFICATION :
- The Hostel is planning for ISO certification on "Quality Management" from this year.
- Inverter connection in Fans and Lights in rooms are available.
- A Genset of 20 KVA is available to provide uninterrupted electricity
SOLAR POWER PLANT :
- 8 KW Solar Power Plant installed in the Hostel to save electricity.
MEDICAL FACILITIES :
- Doctors on Call
- Standard Menu
- Sunday Special Menu
- Well ventilated, well illuminated spacious rooms, two and three seater accomodations, seperated bathrooms.
- Bathrooms not attached, Indian/Western type, 11 bathrooms. One bathroom for 5-6 students in average.
- Boarders are occupying 2nd and 3rd floor rooms and ground floor.
- Total capacity of the Hostel is 60 boarders as on date.
- Hot water for bath during winter seasons provided (November/December).
- Aquaguard connection for drinking water is available.
- Water filteration plant,installed.
- Rain water harvesting system available.
RECREATION FACILITIES :
- Indoor games such as badmition, carom, chess and ludo.
- Fresher's Meet with Wall Magazine.
- Annual Picnic.
- Celebration of Holi/Diwali in Hostel.
- Farewell dinner to the Boarders at the time of leaving the Hostel
OTHER CELEBRATION :
- Celebration of Independence Day.
- Procurement of food items from selected and reputed vendors to provide quality food.
- Regular cleaning of Bathrooms by Sweeper and Rooms by Kitchen Staffs periodically.
- Regular interaction with the boarder with the management to guide them in any problems
- Career counselling for boarders, sometimes.